Direct Cremation No Service
Direct Cremation – No Service
DIRECT CREMATION costs are dependent on the cremation container and urn in which your Family selects. A percentage of our professional service charge which is included, is required in order to cover a proportionate share of our established costs such as licenses, insurance and indirect taxes (does not include GST or PST), maintenance of facilities and equipment, utilities and other costs related to being in business to Serve the Public.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Contacting hospital, nursing home, health care facility or other appropriate persons to insure Deceased is released, their Medical Certificate of Death is signed by the Physician and may be transferred into our care. Manitoba Law requires Physicians to sign the Medical Certificate of Death within 48 hours of Death. We will not be responsible for any delays in services or disposition where a physician has failed to discharge his/her final duty to the patient and their Family.
- Transfer from place of death. Mileage is applicable outside City of Winnipeg limits.
- Funeral arrangements in Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel or in the comfort and convenience of your family’s residence.
- Assisting Family members with preparing an obituary.
- Clerical and administrative services.
- Registration of Death with the Department of Vital Statistics, which includes preparation of all documents (Burial Permit & Registration of Death) and a Death Certificate Application form if your Family so desires.
- Includes Three Funeral Director Statements of Death (proof of death from Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel & Crematorium Inc.,).
- Completion of Cremation Authorization forms.
- Arranging a time & date for the cremation process with our crematorium.
- Arranging final disposition of cremated remains with Family.
- Ensuring proper identification of your loved one, which also includes checking for any valuables family may want returned or a heart pacemaker, which MUST be surgically removed prior to placing the Deceased in their cremation container.
- Placing your loved one in their cremation container.
- Placing Cremated Remains into urn of your Family’s choice.
** Subject to change without notice **
For complete costs please contact our Funeral Chapel