Traditional Burial Funeral Service
TRADITIONAL BURIAL FUNERAL SERVICE costs are dependent on the casket in which your Family selects. A percentage of our Professional Service Charge which is included, is required in order to cover a proportionate share of our established costs such as licenses, insurance and indirect taxes (does not include GST or PST), maintenance of facilities and equipment, utilities and other costs related to being in business to Serve The Public.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Contacting hospital, nursing home, health care facility or other appropriate persons to insure that your loved one is released; their Medical Certificate of Death is signed by the physician and may be removed by Our Staff. Manitoba Law requires physicians to sign the Medical Certificate of Death within 48 hours of Death. We will not be responsible for any delays in services or disposition where a physician has failed to discharge his/her final duty to the patient and their Family.
- Transfer from place of death is included except when a death occurs in a residence or personal care home. Mileage is applicable outside City of Winnipeg limits.
- Funeral arrangements in Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel or in the comfort and convenience of Your Family’s residence.
- Assisting Family members with preparing an obituary.
- Clerical and administrative services.
- Registration of Death with the Department of Vital Statistics, which includes preparation of all documents (Burial Permit & Registration of Death) and a Death Certificate Application form if Family so desires.
- Includes Three Funeral Director Statements of Death (proof of Death from Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel & Crematorium Inc.,).
- Coordinating details with clergy, church, organist, soloist, florist, cemetery, crematory and or other parties responsible for the arrangements made.
- Embalming / Preparation, dressing / casketing, cosmetology and grooming.
- Use of a visitation room or chapel for private family visitation, public visitation or prayers.
- Conducting of your loved one’s Funeral Service one of Wojcik’s Funeral Chapels or in your Family’s church.
- Supplying a memorial register, pallbearer and thank you cards.
- Supplying of memorial folders.
- A clergy vehicle for transportation to church or chapel and cemetery.
- A funeral hearse to cemetery or to Wojcik’s Privately Owned Crematory.
**Subject to change without notice **
For complete cost please contact our Funeral Chapel