Service of Remembrance
Service of Remembrance
SERVICE OF REMEMBRANCE costs are dependent on the cremation container and urn in which your Family selects. A percentage of our Professional Service Charge which is included, is required in order to cover a proportionate share of our established costs such as licenses, insurance and indirect taxes (does not include GST or PST), maintenance of facilities and equipment, utilities and other costs related to being in business to Serve the Public.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Contacting hospital, nursing home, health care facility or other appropriate persons to insure that your loved one is released; their Medical Certificate of Death is signed by the physician and may be removed by Our Staff. Manitoba Law requires physicians to sign the Medical Certificate of Death within 48 hours of Death. We will not be responsible for any delays in services or disposition where a physician has failed to discharge his/her final duty to the patient and their Family.
- Transfer from place of death is included unless the death occurs in a Personal Care Home or in a Residence. Mileage is applicable outside City of Winnipeg limits.
- Funeral arrangements in Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel or in the comfort and convenience of Your Family’s residence.
- Assisting Family members with preparing an obituary.
- Clerical and administrative services.
- Registration of Death with the Department of Vital Statistics, which includes preparation of all documents (Burial Permit & Registration of Death) and a Death Certificate Application form if your Family so desires.
- Includes Three Funeral Director Statements of Death (proof of Death from Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel & Crematorium Inc.).
- Coordinating details with clergy, church, organist, soloist, florist, cemetery and or other parties responsible for the arrangements made.
- Completion of Cremation Authorization forms.
- Arranging a time & date for the cremation process with Wojcik’s Privately Owned Crematory.
- Arranging final disposition of cremated remains with Family.
- Ordering cremation container of Family’s Choice.
- Ensuring proper identification of your loved one, which also includes checking for any valuables Family may want returned or a heart pacemaker, which MUST be surgically removed prior to placing your loved one in their cremation container.
- Placing your loved one in their cremation container.
- Placing Cremated Remains into an urn of your Family’s choice.
- Conducting of your loved one’s Funeral Service in one of Wojcik’s Funeral Chapels or in your Family’s Church.
- If required, Funeral Hearse to Cemetery within City of Winnipeg Limits.
- Supplying a memorial register and thank you cards.
- Supplying of memorial folders.
** Subject to change without notice **
For complete costs please contact our Funeral Chapel